Where are you going to retire?
Retire in Penang, Malaysia
If you are looking for a place in the sun to spend your twilight years, you could do no better than looking at the island of Penang, off the west coast of Peninsula Malaysia.
With a much lower cost of living than many other desirable locations nearer to home, Penang is the ideal location:
- Penang is close to major airports
- Real estate is affordable and investment-worthy
- Penang has excellent facilities and infrastructure
- The people of the area are warm and friendly
- Penang’s climate is mild
- The cost of living is low
- The standard of living is high
- Malaysia is politically stable
- There are schemes in place to provide ex pats to benefit from living in Penang
You will receive a five-year Visit Pass and Multiple-Entry Visa, renewable every five years.
You can import your car or purchase a new car, tax-free and enjoyother tax incentives.
You can invest and own businesses in Malaysia.
You can enjoy a luxury lifestyle at a fraction of the cost of living in the West. It is a very affordable place to retire early.
You maintain your original citizenship and are free to travel as often as you like.
Give it a try – make enquiries at:
Robert L. Fielding