Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tuesday afternoon in the Writing Centre - many thanks


I would like to thank everybody who came to my talk on writing and blogging at the Writing Centre yesterday. I hope you all enjoyed it and found it interesting. I know I did.


If you want to start blogging, go to


Then just follow the simple instructions, remembering your passwords and usernames.


You WILL be asked for your email, but this is a very secure site. Email addresses are needed for Google's own security, and to provide you with information as and when they have something they want to let you know about.


Happy blogging, and don't forget, once you become a blogger, you will be read by people all over the globe, including me, of course.


Once again, many thanks for making the meeting so enjoyable.

Robert L. Fielding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home