Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Tuesday afternoon in the Writing Centre - many thanks


I would like to thank everybody who came to my talk on writing and blogging at the Writing Centre yesterday. I hope you all enjoyed it and found it interesting. I know I did.


If you want to start blogging, go to


Then just follow the simple instructions, remembering your passwords and usernames.


You WILL be asked for your email, but this is a very secure site. Email addresses are needed for Google's own security, and to provide you with information as and when they have something they want to let you know about.


Happy blogging, and don't forget, once you become a blogger, you will be read by people all over the globe, including me, of course.


Once again, many thanks for making the meeting so enjoyable.

Robert L. Fielding

5 Comments:

At 3:52 AM , Blogger Hildegard Flatley said...

From this we can understand that class we can study in from our failure. This is very faithful story. I really liked it and I really enjoyed this from this novel. Students must acquire good service about their assignments. Thanks for sharing the information about this.

 
At 4:16 AM , Blogger Hildegard Flatley said...

This has fantastic story. I don’t know about it before thanks for sharing all the information by this novel I really enjoyed the experience of the author. Students can find best articles only here about the essay writing. In this all lines are very meaning full.

 
At 1:50 AM , Blogger Hildegard Flatley said...

This has a great story in his lines I really enjoyed your post all the times. I want to keep in touch for all time it will helps me in future. You can click for source of articles on paper writng. Thanks for posting all kind of information.

 
At 4:36 AM , Blogger anonymous said...

We have learned heap of announcements. Click on this http://www.punctuationcheck.org/online-grammar-and-punctuation-checker-free-is-created-just-for-you/ article on punctuation checking. You have combined a couple of articulations which are acceptable to alert me and focus on arranging.

 
At 4:37 AM , Blogger anonymous said...

There's besides a course of dietician in the event. Reading https://www.essaycheckerfree.com/detect-plagiarism-with-online-essay-plagiarism-checker/ article would be good for students. You can be an ace who survey food in individuals and brief them on what to eat or not.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home